Saturday, October 17, 2009

Update

*waves* Hola. Sorry for the gap in posting, busy busy life. :)

Now....who else was devastated at the end of the latest episode?

The classic silence, the slight lean inwards....all set up for that wonderful kiss you know we all want. Then....

Sweets, Cam, Angela and Daisy ruin it.

Screw them....

*silently apologizes* I just hate it when that happens! They get us all psyced for the kiss with the classics, then make someone interupt. Why, Hart? WHY....?

On a happier note, we have seen a new side of Brennan. THE FANGIRL. We actually saw her squee. So I wasn't imagining! She has changed! NYEH!

And Daisy is back. In my opinion, my intern pick is Wendell. And if that doesn't happen, Vince. Then Clark, then Fisher....THEN Daisy. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way. I don't like her. Why? I don't know. I just DON'T LIKE HER.

Maybe it's because of the fem/male balance. I just don't think there's any more room for another girl. Brennan, Angela, Cam - Booth, Hodgins, Male Intern. Yes, Sweets, but he's not in th lab, so I dissmiss him from my scale. Sorry, bud.

Maybe it's because she's so mean to Sweets sometimes. She has an ATTITUDE.

And Maybe it's her girly-ness. Never been a girly girl, never will be.

Skipping back an episode, who else thinks Parker's face paint was EPIC? ME!!!

*yawns* Getting late, must stop typing.....night. :)

~BonesLover

No comments:

Post a Comment